|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
When you don't know how long you are going to be gone or even where you might end up, grab the Cotopaxi Allpa 35 Liter Travel Pack and be prepared for any adventure. With ample space to keep you exploring and advanced travel features to accommodate your on-the-road lifestyle, the Allpa 35 Liter makes an ideal travel buddy. Watch this bag transform from an overnight trekking backpack to a streamlined airplane carry-on in an instant with tuck-away straps, reinforced grab handles, and carabiner lash loops.
Whether you face wet bamboo raft rides down river or crowded train trips up-country, durable TPU-coated polyester and ballistic nylon paneling will endure your unconventional travel style. A full-wrap zipper opens the bag up suitcase-style for convenient packing and access to internal mesh compartments for organizing your clothes. A laptop sleeve and shortcut to the main compartment offers convenient access without having to remove your bag and dig around for what you need. Cotopaxi’s experience traveling the world helped it design this bag with comfort and security features in mind. A top entry valuables pocket and a zippered hip belt pocket keep essentials at your fingertips while theft-proof external zipper webbing keeps them out of someone else's. Feel confident facing prolonged foot travel with the low-profile harness system built to comfortably distribute weight. Outfitted with an airmesh back panel, contoured shoulder straps, padded hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap, you won't mind getting lost trying to find your hostel.
- A backpack designed for adventure travel
- Durable materials offer rugged abrasion resistance
- Wrap-around main opening allows convenient packing access
- Internal mesh compartments ensure easy organization
- Laptop sleeve provides padded protection for electronics
- Sternum strap and padded hip belt afford comfortable all-day carry
- Grab handles and tuck-away straps offer streamlined side carry
- Included rain cover safeguards against mother nature's moods