|Delivery time:||Out of Stock|
With an effortless criss-cross forming a single loop around the toe, we bring you the elegantly functional Mayari sandal. Classic support and adjustability, delivered beautifully.
- Made in Germany
- Birko-Flor – durable, synthetic upper material with leather-like finish and soft backing
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- To ensure longevity use the Birkenstock Shoe Care Kit
- Avoid extreme heat Heel shape: flat
Upper: Birko-Flor — Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
Insole: Leather lining — The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork — Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Outsole: EVA — EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.