The Escapist Series is highly equipped and ready for every adventure. For on the go exploring, grab an Escapist 18. Loaded with internal organization options such as a clip for your keys and mesh pockets for your larger items, you can stow and find your gear more efficiently. The blinker light and helmet attachment tips its hat to the cyclist showing the true diversity of this pack. With AirScape back panel and BioStretch harness and hip belt, the Escapist carries itself and maintains ventilation. The built-in rain cover instantly adds protection against the elements and the external hydration sleeve makes staying hydrated a breeze. If you are on a day hike in the Ouachitas, Cycling the Camino de Santiago, or taking a weekend trip to Austin, the Escapist should be on your back. Whenever you need an on-the-go, technical pack for whatever adventure, Osprey has you covered.
Escapist 18 Highly technical daypack ideal for the traveler or the cyclist
- Adjustable harness – Find the perfect fit for any body type
- Blinker attachment – Be seen on the road with a place designed for your blinker light
- Dual-zippered hip belt pockets – Have easy access to items without removing your pack
- External hydration sleeve – Easily refill your hydration pack and load it back with a full pack
- Compression straps – Tightly secure your gear inside and outside of the pack
- Rain cover – Built-in rain cover protects your pack from the elements
- Helmet attachment – Secure your helmet when off the road or trail
- Top pocket – Scratch-free fabric protects your phone or sunglasses from abrasion
- Mesh front pocket – Quickly store items on the go
- Panel Load Compartment – Easily store and find your gear in the main compartment.
Osprey was founded in 1974 by Mike Pfotenhauer, in Santa Cruz, California. Mike would hand-sew custom-fitted, made-to-order packs for avid travelers. Since then, Osprey has grown to be one of the leading pack manufactures in the world. With high quality and innovative designs, Osprey still makes every pack by hand. In 2009, the company launched the All Mighty Guarantee; a lifetime warranty on any pack ever bought. Free of charge, Osprey will repair any damage or defect in its product whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they can't repair the pack, they will replace it. Osprey has a lifetime commitment to you and their products.