The Farpoint Series is the world traveler's dream stitched into a 3 lb., transforming carry-on. Built for plane hoppers and cultural cowboys, the Farpoint 55 takes you there with everything on your back or in your hands. Functioning like a panel load gear hauler, this pack is easy to access and store your supplies. But when it is time to be on the move, the wire frame suspension, mesh back panel, and harness system allow for a comfortable carry. Internal and external compression secures your gear and allows more room for an extended trip. The carry-on size gets you in and out of the airport quicker so you can spend more time exploring wherever you new adventure takes you!
Farpoint 55 A travel pack that carries like a backpack, made for hopping on a plane and exploring the world
- Panel Load – Dual-zippered access to easily pack and unpack your clothes and equipment
- Internal Organization – Zippered mesh pockets and compartment specific storage
- Compression – Internal and external compression to for a better, more secure pack
- Daypack – Removable daypack from the front of the pack
- Suspension – Frame and mesh back panel for ease and comfort while carrying on your back
- Harness – Shoulder straps and hip belt to carry like a backpack or zip away for a duffle bag
The Transporter Series gets you from A to B with everything you need. Designed for gear hauling, the Transporter 65 has enough room for your week-long business trip to Dallas or your kids' three-day soccer tournament. Panel loading access allows for easy packing and unpacking of clothes and accessories and internal pockets help organize your smaller items. When needing to be on the go, the handles convert to a shoulder harness to carry on your back. When not in use, the Transporter can be compacted and stored within itself to save room. Take this duffle on any trip where space and gear is a priority.
Transporter 65 – A panel loading duffel to haul your gear for the weekend or a week
- Handel Harness – Convert the handles for a backpack-like carry
- External Attachment – Attach additional gear to the outside of the pack
- Panel Load – Lockable, dual zippered access to the main compartment
- Compacting – When not in use, the duffle can be broken down and stored within itself
- Zippered Pockets – Zippered fabric pockets inside the main compartment for organization
Osprey was founded in 1974 by Mike Pfotenhauer, in Santa Cruz, California. Mike would hand-sew custom-fitted, made-to-order packs for avid travelers. Since then, Osprey has grown to be one of the leading pack manufactures in the world. With high quality and innovative designs, Osprey still makes every pack by hand. In 2009, the company launched the All Mighty Guarantee; a lifetime warranty on any pack ever bought. Free of charge, Osprey will repair any damage or defect in its product whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they can't repair the pack, they will replace it. Osprey has a lifetime commitment to you and their products, which is why we love them at Gearhead.