|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
One look at the KÜHL SPYFIRE™ ULTRALIGHT DOWN JACKET and you'll realize it's different by design and construction than any other down sweater that has come before it. The SPYFIRE SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
Four unique fabrics differentiate the SPYFIRE SERIES, and each fabric is engineered for a specific purpose. The water resistant and windproof shell is sourced from a superior Japanese mill that uses a 20 denier, 24 high filament nylon fabric for a softer feel and higher tear strength. The yarn is woven into an extremely tight weave that’s dense enough to increase the down proof-ness and tear strength. The front panel features two layers for added durability.
WATER RESISTANT & WINDPROOF 20D WITH 24 HIGH FILAMENT NYLON SHELL
- Fabric 1: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Nylon ripstop | 1.03 oz/sq. yd; 35 GSM
- Fabric Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
- Double Layer shell fabric for added durability is strategically placed on the front body panel.