|Delivery time:||Out of Stock|
Inspired by the open-and-shut style of a climbing chalkbag, the Lightweight Black Hole® Cinch Pack loads and unloads in a snap and features a clean, simple design that’s perfect for cruising around town or drifting through the hills. It’s made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists abrasion and protects your gear from the elements. The clean, top-loading design features a single-pull closure, a simple main compartment that holds enough for a day’s outing and an internal hydration-compatible sleeve. A front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet—and an exterior micro daisy chain provides lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater. Open mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Cinch Pack tote-bag style. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy-access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 479 g (1 lb .9 oz)