|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
When you're hiking on a hot summer day you'll want to jump right into the first swimming hole you can find, and with the quick-drying Howler Brothers Horizon 2.0 Hybrid Short you'll be able to cool off to your heart's content and head right back onto the trail. Made with a durable nylon ripstop that dries in a flash, this versatile short is perfect for a day of hiking, paddling, fishing, swimming, or even just bopping around bustling beach towns. It's designed for comfort in and out of the water, with an adjustable drawstring waist that'll keep your fit secure when you get knocked around in the waves or leap from your favorite cliff-jumping spot. The mesh pocket bags drain quickly and don't drag in the water, and with plenty of pockets to go around you can bring along all the gear you need for the day's activity.
- Versatile hybrid short for days spent in and out of the water
- Quick-dry nylon ripstop stays comfortable when you return to land
- Drawstring waist offers a secure fit at your local rope swing
- Mesh pocket bags won't cause drag while swimming
- Bevy of pockets ensures easy storage for gear and trail snacks
- Contoured waistband provides a comfortable and natural fit