|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
Blending laid-back style with technical capabilities, the Kuhl Men's Renegade Pant gives you the look of your favorite casual pant, with an abrasion-resistant softshell fabric for robust durability. Duralux fabric is durable against scratches, rips, and tears, making this pant a great choice for hiking, climbing, and fair-weather days skiing in the backcountry. The DWR finish repels oncoming snows and dewy trailside vegetation, and keeps accidental spills from dampening your style.
Articulated knees enhance range of motion for high-stepping over trail debris and performing tricky footholds when you're working on a new sport route. The gusseted crotch allows you to stretch without worrying about premature wear or crotch blow-outs, especially while you're climbing. Eight total pockets lend versatile storage for a wide variety of outdoor excursions and daily uses, including two cell phone pockets for convenient stashing. Its Klassik fit provides added in the pant silhouette for well-developed leg muscles, and lends a casual look that transitions easily to the lodge or campsite.
- A softshell that blends casual style with technical capabilities
- Duralux fabric is durable, stretchy, and smooth-wearing
- DWR finish repels snow, dewy vegetation, and spills
- Articulated knees promote full range of motion
- Gusseted crotch prevents crotch blow-outs
- Klassik fit accommodates well-developed muscles
- Peached waistband adds comfort and wicks moisture
- Eight total pockets, including two cell phone