|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
Merrell Mens Moab Mid GTX Dark Earth hiking boots sit comfortably just above the ankles, and are a waterproof version of the popular Merrell's best selling Moab hiking boots. While these military boots are outstanding, it's the Gore-Tex liner inside the boots that truly puts these hiking boots in a class of their own. Adding to the Merrell boots desirability, an Aegis antimicrobial liner reduces the amount of bacteria within the Merrell boot, and helps to eliminate odors too. The superior uppers of these hiking boots are constructed of leather and mesh for the best durability possible. Thanks to a Merrell air cushion, which is unique to Merrell boots, in the midsole, wearers can wear these Merrell boots comfortably every single day. Lastly, the Vibram Multi-sport Plus sole is obligated to provide braking power, which makes the Moab Mid GTX a fantastic outdoor boot choice.
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock
- Extremely stable
- Dark Earth color is extremely neutral
- Each boots weighs 1.15 oz.
- Toe cap and heel counter is made of synthetic leather
- Gore-Tex liner keeps feet dry and protected
- Mesh lining is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to help reduce odors and bacteria
- Waterproof uppers are made of dura-leather and mesh material
- Bellowed tongue helps to keep debris out of boots
- Ortholite anatomical footbed