|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 46 is a chameleon. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of climbing at the local crag.
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28.
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- FABRIC: MAIN- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop ACCENT- 420HD Nylon Packcloth BOTTOM- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|WXS/S||2685 IN3 / 44 L||26H X 14W X 14D IN.||3.42 LBS.|
|WS/M||2807 IN3 / 46 L||28H X 14W X 14D IN.||3.55 LBS.|