This variant is currently sold out
Our largest daypack features multiple compartments, plenty of pockets and a padded sleeve that holds most 17" laptops.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization that has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- A padded pocket that holds most 17" laptops is raised off the ground to protect electronics; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; small zippered pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 779 g (27.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.