|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The evolution of a legend. TNF redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- AVG WEIGHT: 700 g (24.7 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 28"
- SOLID: 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- HEATHER: 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- OVERLAY: 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash