|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The YETI® Tundra® 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity. Thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and the FatWall™ Design, this cooler will keep your ice icy. And even though it’s the smallest of our Tundra line, the Tundra 35 is still built to be bear-resistant. It also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the Guadalupe River with some cold beers. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Holds 20 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Easy to carry when fully loaded with small footprint for easy storage
- Fits in most cars, trucks, SUVs, and UTVs
- Secure on deck for a great casting platform
- Fatwall Design—Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction—Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation—Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside—15 1/4” × 21” × 16”
- Inside—10” × 14” × 9 1/2”
- Empty Weight—20 lbs.
20 8 oz. cansusing a 2:1 ice to can ratio