|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The YETI® Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Permafrost Insulation—Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction—Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Fatwall Design—Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Holds 26 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Snugly fits on off-road vehicles
- Outside—15 1/2” × 25 1/2” × 16”
- Inside—9 7/8” × 18 3/8” × 9 1/2”
- Empty Weight—23 lbs.
26 8 oz. cansusing a 2:1 ice to can ratio