|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The YETI® Tundra® 50 will be the envy of your tailgate or the staple for your campsite. Yeti made this Tundra extra deep so you can stack ‘em high, and the T-Rex™ Lid Latches make sure you’ll never see a busted latch again. Rotomolded construction makes this cooler virtually indestructible — it can take a serious beating outside the stadium or in the bed of your truck without sacrificing on performance. Plus, the built-in tie-down slots let you ratchet it down for maximum beer security. Using it as a camping cooler? You’ll appreciate the bear-resistant construction. No matter where adventure calls you, the Tundra 50 is up for the challenge.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Holds 32 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Secure on deck for a great casting platform
- Fits in standard inner tube, perfect for floating the river
- The necessary addition to your camping weekend
- Fatwall Design—Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction—Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation—Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside—18 1/8” × 24” × 17 3/8”
- Inside—12 1/8” × 16 5/8” × 10 5/8”
- Empty Weight—26 lbs
32 8 oz. cansusing a 2:1 ice to can ratio