|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
Yeti coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket. Whatever you choose to chill, this top-quality cooler beats out all other premium coolers by keeping your contents colder for longer, with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Holds 39 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds a quartered deer or keeper redfish
- Dry ice compatible
- Can act as a bay boat casting platform when secured
- Fatwall Design—Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction—Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PermaFrost Insulation—Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside—16” × 30 1/2” × 17 1/2”
- Inside—10 1/8” × 23 3/8” × 10 3/4”
- Empty Weight—29 lbs.
39 8 oz. cans using a 2:1 ice to can ratio