|Delivery time:||5-7 business days|
The largest Rambler™ to date, the 64 oz. Bottle takes insulation to the next level, complete with a double-wall vacuum to keep drinks cold or hot for hours. Perfect for remote campsites and harsh worksites alike. Unlike narrow-mouthed water bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, the Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose™ Technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free. In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel – made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
No Sweat Design keeps fingers dry and unfrostbitten.
- Holds 64 oz. of margaritas, beer, water, or whatever else wets your whistle
- Over-the-Nose™ Technology means for seamless pouring with a wide-mouth opening
- TripleHaul™ Cap makes for a sturdy grip on the trail or at the campsite
- Outside 11 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Empty weight 33 oz