|Delivery time:||Out of Stock|
The YETI® Tundra® 210 is the deepest Yeti outdoor cooler with a smaller, cubed footprint. That cavernous space combined with less surface area lets you haul a mighty load of food or drinks without taking up too much space in your truck, trailer, or boat. Of course, all that efficiency of space doesn’t do you much good if it can’t keep your supplies cold. But come on — this is a YETI. All that makes this the perfect cooler to take to the remote job site, on extended hunting and fishing expeditions, longer camping trips, all-day tailgates, or any other endeavor that requires maximum carrying capacity.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Holds 140 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Our deepest cooler ever
- Taller body makes for higher capacity while still maintaining small footprint
- Perfect for extended hunting or fishing trips
- Fatwall Design—Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction—Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation—Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside—24” × 39 3/8” × 25 1/2”
- Inside—19 3/4” × 31” × 17 3/8”
- Empty Weight—62 lbs
140 8 oz. cansusing a 2:1 ice to can ratio